Friday, February 12, 2010

Drama Drama Drama

So, sorry it's been a while, but I had some bad luck with my technology, and i really can't even remember what i've been doing the past 10 days!  I started my class at the Sorbonne, and it is so easy!  Like middle school easy.  Whatever.  Anyway here we go:

street style:
I spotted this Kourtney Kardashian look alike rocking too big leggins (how is it possible for spandex to be too big?!) and a too big coat.  Needless to say, I was very disapointed.

I absolutley love the blues in this chicks outfit.  She looks fly.  I don't think my professor liked that I was taking pictures of things other than historical monuments...

Later on, this lovely lady appeared!  Fur coats are so in here!  so in that I bought one for 10 euros at a vintage store!  And I actually wore it!  what?!  Anyway, this woman is très français.
  Check this totally adorable child!  Les infants here are so flippin' cute!!  My prof was explaining why this fountain we were at is so important, but obviously this little girl was much more interesting., but the thing i was really interested in was where her mother was!  no parents to be seen.  It's bizarre, but very common in France to just see children sans parents.
Same boring fountain, different reason to be distracted.  I can't decide if this chick is a hit or a miss, but she sure looks like she loves it, and I love that.  Fashion risks (like horizontally stripped pants with purple booties) are so okay in my book, as long as you have confidence in them.  I would most likely not be on the fence if she didn't look so fierce!
Okay, this is the last of the fashion photos (I know, 10 days should have produced more pics, but I got lazy!).  This is not of the bald man, this is of the MAN in the giant white fur coat and Louis Vuitton head scarf.  It's not a good picture, but I literally laughed out loud when I saw him.

Now I have a few more sexy cars to show off
The first one lives next door to me, too bad the owner seems to not exist.

This Audi, is one of the many Audis with tinted windows around Paris.  Fly.

Hey Justin, this last one is really just for you, look what I found:

A LEXUS! 
It's literally the only one I've seen in all of Europe.  I hope you're more satisfied now.

No comments:

Post a Comment