Monday, September 24, 2012

Braided Bow

So, the other night I had a dream that I called my friend Elli, and despite the rest of the dream being very bizarre, I had this awesome braided bow on the side of my head!  I decided to give it a shot, and I'm a little bit in love with it.  I hate being one of those people who take pictures of themselves and puts it on the internet, but I'm really feeling this bow, and I want other people to try it! I was sitting there thinking, how can I do that, but then I remembered that I started this blog like over two years ago, and since for the moment my job is job-hunting, why not try to start it up again, right?


I even think it looks nice from the front! It's super easy too, you literally braid two relitively small pieces of hair from the bottom near your ear, and tie the two braids in a bow. I used a couple of bobby pins to keep it's bow form.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment