Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Skating in Paris!





Mon Dieu! I went skating tonight outside, and boy was it fun!  I didn't even realize that I missed it until tonight.  I met some folks, one of whom goes to school at Macalester and knows my friend Lila!  small world huh?  anyway, other than that I have just been situating myself into living in Paris.  I start my program tomorrow, we have tours until February 10th, and classes and my internship start on the 11th.  Sam Applefield is coming on the 1st and that is so exciting!  we're gonna play in Pairs.  How many of you can say that?  very few I'd bet.  I got some pics of what i found to be very awesome french fashion.  Two are candid shots of people skating to they're a little blurry, but I got one (fine) man to pose for me, so that was fun.  The man was wearing leather pants!  only the very thing i wish i could have!  I need to find them here in Paris. YES the pics worked!!

the first is obviously the man in leather pants.  the second is woman whose fur vest I loved! I had to be kind of sneaky and I  tried like 10 times to get a pic!  The derniere (last) is a woman whose scarf (écharpe en français) I really liked and her coat too.  Not very common aux États Unis (in the US)


In other news, I think I should move here beacsue at least here the creepers who become obsessed with me are my age, not old men.  So far I've had to fend off far too many creepers.  It's a good thing i've met non creepers to help me get away, including the non creeper who gave me his free wireless password for my room!  Now I can have 2 hours of free internet which can upload pics chaque jour (everyday)!!  I wonder if skype will work too...

Love from Paris,

Halestorm

No comments:

Post a Comment