Sunday, January 24, 2010

At the Airport

Hey y'all, I am right now sitting in the British Airways Lounge drinking a bloody Mary getting ready for a long flight to London then to Paris!  I can't wait!  This is definitely the craziest thing I have ever done on my own, and I am so ready!  My first flight from Minneapolis to Chicago went really well, the baby in front of me didnt even cry!  woo!  We taxi'd for about half the length of the flight once we landed, but it was still a very nice flight.  On the way to the airport, the speedometer stopped working, but so far that has not been a prediction of the rest of my travels.  I just wanted to drop a quick hello and goodbye and the next time you ear from me, I will be in PARIS!!!

p.s. fashion faux pas all over the airports!!!  Woah woman in the see through shirt whos love-handles are as big as her butt, I have a message for you: don't do that!!  Thank you from all of mankind.

Lots of love from up in the air

Halestorm

1 comment: