Sunday, February 3, 2013

Am I really a football fan?

Well Folks, it looks like I have officially become a football fan.  Not only have I been thinking the fact that the only red clothes I own are my red fleece cape and the sole's of my bugs bunny hare jordan's, but I've actually been having conversations about tomorrow's game and past football games.  A new leaf has certainly turned folks. 

To make up for my lack of 49ers gear and appropriately colored clothing, I decided that red lips and great nails were a requirement.  I am very happy with the results of my manicure so you lucky folks get to see my hard work for yourselves!

As you can see, I really triend to compensate for my otherwise lack of red.


 Left hand

















Right hand

I used an OPI mini red, which I believe is from the berlesque collection, Ali's Big Break, but I'm not 100% sure, Sinful Colors Black on Black, Sephora by OPI Blasted Gold shatter with 2 coats of Essie's No Chips Ahead top coat.  I still can't believe I'm excited to watch football tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment